To Our Valued Clients:
As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, it is important for us to keep you informed during a time where regulations keep continuously evolving and changing. Our number one priority during this time is the safety of our employees, clients and partners and I appreciate your patience while we continue to make modifications to our policies so that we can continue to serve you.
As you know, the State of California has placed an executive order where only essential companies/workers would be authorized to operate until further notice. Moving and Warehousing has been classified as “essential” and we will continue to operate.
I would like to take this moment to thank our movers, foremen, and drivers, who come into work every day and provide the same level of customer service. A big thank you to our amazing employees that keeps Roadway on the map to success while staying positive through this uncertainty. Your dedication and loyalty is inspiring.
Though we will continue to operate, we are still taking every precaution necessary to ensure that our employees and clients are safe. In the past two weeks, 90% of our workforce have been ordered to work from home with the exception of our movers and drivers out on the field. With our advanced technology, our office staff can continue to stay in communication with our clients and moving teams just as if they were in our offices and provide the same excellent level of service.
As a reminder, we will continue to implement the protocols we previously set forth:
- We have implemented a social distancing strategy, breaking up our workforce into three locations in order to avoid congregate settings and maintaining distance from one another when possible.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols have been implemented by disinfecting our trucks and offices twice a day, morning and evening. We will not be using reusable bins nor used boxes during our moves.
- Employees’ temperatures are examined daily, any employee showing possible symptoms are sent home and cannot return until cleared by a medical professional.
- Our Onsite Sales Team can now do home visits virtually to provide you moving quotes
- Movers and foremen are briefed every morning on COVID-19 updates.
- Movers visiting your home will be equipped with hand sanitizers, masks, gloves and booties. (This also applies to onsite estimators.)
- We understand your concerns and upon your request and at no cost to you, we will postpone and reschedule your service.
If you haven’t already, please take the time to give appreciation to the working people risking their lives to keep this country operating. Our perseverance and fighting spirit will always overcome any challenges. We are all in this together and we will come out of this stronger than ever.
We will continue to respond to the latest on COVID‑19 with clients and employee safety top of mind. If you have any questions or concerns about services, please contact our Client Care Center at 1-866-991-1411 , Monday through Friday, 9 am–6 pm ET and Saturday, 9 am–3 pm ET. For additional information about the coronavirus, visit the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) website.
There will be brighter days ahead. In the meantime, we continue our dedication to the community. We will continue our practice of kindness and gratitude. There are many in need in our community, follow us on Facebook to learn how you can assist in this time of global need.
Keep your family safe.
Gary Wallace & Tim Alghzawi Co-Founders and the entire Pacific Coast Moving Team